Sunday, October 5, 2008

How it all started

Sewing and crafting has been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. My grandmother taught me to sew just months before she passed away and I like to think it was her way of passing on her legacy (she was a brilliant seamstress!) I started sewing and creating baby items after the birth of my first child becasue I couldn't find practical items (bibs, burpies) that were cute and unique. I was a stay-at-home mom at the time and started selling all of my items in a local boutique. I absolutely loved designing and sewing, but eventually had to go back to work and give it up because there just wasn't enough time in the day with work and two children. I still managed to do a little sewing here and there when I needed a gift for a shower, but now that I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mom again, I have decided to start it back up!

No comments: